Kama'zer Anma'giduu (Phoenix8008), female Githyanki Warlord 6
Kama'zer's parents were members of the Reconciliation on the Far Land of Ea. Her mother was a Githyanki and her father a Githzerai. They wanted peace between their peoples and when Kama'zer was conceived, they decided to leave Ea and find a place where they could raise their daughter in peace. Though their wish for peace was strong, they both knew that their daughter would be hunted by both their peoples just for being a co-mingling of the races. So they trained her to fight well from the time that she could walk. But more importantly, they taught her to THINK and to fight only when it was necessary.
When she was 10, she and her parents were traveling and came under attack by slavers. Her parents fought valiantly and slew several of the enemy, but their struggle was in vain. Kama'zer, to her eternal shame, froze up. Though she had practiced the art of war for many years, she had never been in real combat. As her parents fell her anger grew and nearly exploded into action. It was then that one of the slavers smashed a club into her head from behind, knocking her into darkness and bloody dreams.
When she awoke, she was in a rolling cage with several other children. The slavers caravan was on the move with much merchandise for sale in some city. Kama'zer used her time to think. She did not cry for her parents. She would not show such weakness again. She studied the habits and defenses of the slavers and gathered information from the other children until the day before the caravan was to reach the next city. That night, she put her plan into motion. The slavers did not consider the children a threat, and this was their doom. They only did what they must to keep the children from running away. Kama'zer silently killed the first guard herself with her chains, strangling him with the cold iron links. With his key, the children were free and they followed the orders of the strange looking girl and slew many of the slavers while they slept. A few of the children took keys and freed the remaining adult slaves. A few of them were strong and skilled enough to take up weapons from fallen guards and help to finish the rest of the slavers. Kama'zer herself killed the leader of the slavers, and claimed his scimitar, which she still carries to this day.
After being given the gift of freedom by a child, many of the slaves made their way to the nearby city to eke out a living or try to find a way back to their homes. Kama'zer survived with some of them for a while until none from that fateful night remained to care for her. She was close enough to adulthood to survive on her own now anyway. She sought out more knowledge of her people and her far away homeland, Ea. Studying long hours in the dusty libraries, she read many old books and scrolls about her people and about many other military tacticians. She lived, she learned, and she grew. Now 20 years old, she was tired of living off scraps and just getting by. She gathered what supplies she could and used her saved coins to buy what she needed to leave this place and start her own journey of discovery across the land. Unsure of what she would find, she searched for some purpose in life beyond just drawing breath.
1. Has a desire (compulsion?) to help free people who have been enslaved or taken captive against their will. How does this apply to prisoners of law enforcement? Not sure yet. Hates cages in general. Caged animals might disturb her as well. She likes being a liberator (not THE LIBERATOR, just A liberator. lower case. ;) )
2. Wants to acquire a Githyanki silver sword. It is the only thing which could make her not use the scimitar she took from the slaver boss when she was 10. <<<COMPLETED!>>>
3. There is a bald man with scars in Daunton who she saw during the fires. He is a slaver and Kama'zer wants to find him and end him.
Kicker: No clue.
Appearance and personality Edit
Weight: 160 lb.
Personality: Kama'zer is very quiet and reserved when not in combat. Not in a shy or nervous way, but in the way of a silent owl watching everything happening in the field full of mice skittering below it. She watches all, evaluates, and if needed offers advice on tactical matters. Once in combat though, she lets loose. Not a foaming mouth berserker, she attacks with the control and fluidity of a dancer performing. Though most dancers don't shout things at their friends like "Stop bleeding and fight back already!" or "Get over there and we'll hit him from both sides... no, no, no! Over THERE!"
- Castor was a minor crime boss working for Rinch the Riser. Kama'zer and team came across him while investigating 7 Rabbit's missing brother, 6 Eagle. They saved his life from Rinch's hit squad and Castor feels he owes Kama'zer and a couple of the team for the favor as well as for treating him decently and not threatening him overly. This contact may come in handy at some point in the future.
Show Math Edit
Basic Attacks Edit
|Attack Type||Attrib||Attrib Type||Class||Class Feature||Feat||Feat Name||Equip||Equip Name||Other||Level||Total||vs ?|
|Basic Melee||+4||Str||+5||+2 Githyanki Silver Longsword||CE+1||+3||+13||vs AC|
|OA: Melee||+4||Str||+5||+2 Githyanki Silver Longsword||CE+1||+3||+13||vs AC|
|Basic Ranged||+4||Str||+2||Javelin||CE+1||+3||+10||vs AC|
Senses and Reactions Edit
|--||Attrib mod||Class||Class feature||Racial||Feat||Feat Name||Equip||Equip Name||Level||Other||Total|
|Initiative||0||+2||combat leader||+2||+4||Improved Initiative||+3||+11|
|Passive Perception||-1||+2||Jack of all Trades||+3||+10||+14|
|Passive Insight||-1||+2||Jack of all Trades||+3||+10||+14|
Senses: normal vision
|--||Base Class||Con||Lvl after 1st||Racial||Feat||Feat Name||Equip||Equip Name||Other||Total||Blooded||Surge|
Surges per day: 9 (7 class, +2 con)
|Saving Throw||Attrib||Attrib Type||Class||Racial||Feat||Feat Name||Equip||Equip Name||Level||Other||Total|
|Armor Class||+8||+1 Chain/Light Shield||+3||21|
Saving Throw bonuses Edit
+2 vs. Charm effects
Speed and movement Edit
Speed: 5 (6 race -1 Armor)
Ability scores Edit
Racial abilities Edit
- +2 Con, +2 Int
- Speed 6
- Languages: common, deep speech
- Skill bonuses: +2 history
- Danger Sense: +2 initiative
- Githyanki Willpower: +1 to Will Defense and +2 to saves versus Charm effects
- Telekinetic Leap encounter power
Class features Edit
- Combat Leader: +2 power bonus to initiative to you and allies within 10 who can see and hear you
- Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat
- Inspiring Word encounter power
- Lvl 1 - Tactical Assault: Ally who can see you spends action point to make an attack gets +3 bonus to damage with that attack (bonus = Int mod) *See also Tactical Presence Class Feature
- Lvl 2 - Improved Initiative: +4 to Initiative. (Was Quick Draw, but I figured out I don't qualify for it so I changed it.)
- Lvl 4 - Jack of all Trades: +2 to all untrained skills.
- Lvl 5 bonus feat - Combat Expertise: +1 to all attacks
- Lvl 6 - Saving Inspiration: Inspiring Word can grant save instead of bonus hps
Skills and Languages Edit
Languages: Common, deep speech (from race)
Trained skills: Athletics, Endurance, Heal, Intimidate
|Skill||Trained||Attrib||Attrib Type||Racial||Feat||Feat Name||Equip||Level||Other||Total|
|Acrobatics||+0||dex||+2||Jack of all Trades||-1||+3||+4|
|Arcana||+3||int||+2||Jack of all Trades||+3||+8|
|Bluff||+1||cha||+2||Jack of all Trades||+3||+6|
|Diplomacy||+1||cha||+2||Jack of all Trades||+3||+6|
|Dungeoneering||-1||wis||+2||Jack of all Trades||+3||+4|
|History||+3||int||+2||+2||Jack of all Trades||+3||+10|
|Insight||-1||wis||+2||Jack of all Trades||+3||+4|
|Nature||-1||wis||+2||Jack of all Trades||+3||+4|
|Perception||-1||wis||+2||Jack of all Trades||+3||+4|
|Religion||+3||int||+2||Jack of all Trades||+3||+8|
|Stealth||+0||dex||+2||Jack of all Trades||-1||+3||+4|
|Streetwise||+1||cha||+2||Jack of all Trades||+3||+6|
|Thievery||+0||dex||+2||Jack of all Trades||-1||+3||+4|
Powers Known Edit
- Githyanki Racial Power: Telekinetic Leap
- Warlord class feature: Inspiring Word
- From Level 1:
- From Level 2:
- Utility: Aid the Injured
- From Level 3:
- Encounter: Steel Monsoon
- From Level 5:
- Daily: Stand the Fallen
- From Level 6:
- Utility: Stand Tough
Power Attack Bonuses Edit
|Power||Attrib||Attrib Type||Feat||Feat Name||Equip||Equip Name||Level||Other||Total||vs ?|
|Wolf Pack Tactics||+4||str||+5||+2 Githyanki Silver Longsword||+3||CE+1||+13||vs AC|
|Opening Shove||+4||str||+5||+2 Githyanki Silver Longsword||+3||CE+1||+13||vs Reflex|
|Warlord's Favor||+4||str||+5||+2 Githyanki Silver Longsword||+3||CE+1||+13||vs AC|
|Lead the Attack||+4||str||+5||+2 Githyanki Silver Longsword||+3||CE+1||+13||vs AC|
|Steel Monsoon||+4||str||+5||+2 Githyanki Silver Longsword||+3||CE+1||+13||vs. AC|
|Stand the Fallen||+4||str||+5||+2 Githyanki Silver Longsword||+3||CE+1||+13||vs. AC|
|Scimitar||10gp||4 lb||purchased at start|
|3 Javelins||15gp||6 lb||purchased at start|
|Adventurer's kit||15gp||33 lb|| purchased at start. Contains backpack, bedroll, flint and steel, belt pouch, 10 days trail rations, 50ft hemp rope, 2 sunrods, waterskin. Items used are |
|+1 Exalted Chainmail (lvl 5)||free||40 lb||found at Bugbear bridge|
|Healing Potion||free||2 lb||given during Daunton Fire|
|+1 Cloak of Resistance (lvl 2)||520 gp||3 lb||bought after Daunton Fire|
|Light Shield of Bashing (lvl 5)||1,000 gp||6 lb||bought after Daunton Fire|
|+2 Githyanki Silver Longsword (lvl 9)||4,200 gp||4 lb||given to her by Githyanki Pardhun|
|Luckbender Gloves (lvl 6)||1,800 gp||1 lb||found in Rinch's treasure|
Total weight: 121.26 lb
Carrying capacity: normal load up to 180 lb. Heavy load up to 360 lb. Drag up to 900 lb.
Magic Item Wish ListEdit
|Level||Item Name||Source||Item Slot|
|4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29||Healer's Brooch||AV 152||Neck|
|6||Goblin Stompers||AV 129||Feet|
|8, 18, 28||Coif of Mindiron||AV 140||Head|
|14, 19, 24, 29||Githyanki Silver Sword (Continue upgrading)||M.O.T.P.||Weapon|
|11, 21||Healer's Sash||AV 166||Waist|
|12, 22||Gloves of the Healer||AV 135||Hands|
+100g starting gold -30g Hide armor -5g light shield -10g scimitar -15g adventurer's kit -15g javelin x3 ------ 25g remaining -20g given to Captain Korrigan for helping us ------ 5g +100g found in Branders camp ------ 105g +492g reward from Daunton Fire adventure +1270g Time gold from 10 DM credits at 3rd level after Daunton Fire --------- 1867g -1000g purchase Bashing Shield - 520g purchase +1 Cloak of Resistance --------- 347g total +250g from Rinch's treasure (6 Eagle Down final treasure) +466g Time gp from 2 DM credits (out of 8, 6 remaining) @ 5th level --------- 1,063g total
[sblock=Actions/Stat block][U]Start[/U]= [U]Move[/U]= [U]Standard[/U]= [U]End[/U]= [sblock=stat block][U][B]Kama'zer Anma'giduu[/B][/U]- [I]Female Githyanki Warlord 6[/I] [B]Conditions:[/B] none [B]Passive Perception:[/B] +14, [B]Passive Insight:[/B] +14, [B]Init:[/B] +11 [B]AC:[/B] 21, [B]Fort:[/B] 19, [B]Reflex:[/B] 18, [B]Will:[/B] 17 -- [B]Speed:[/B] 5 [B]HP:[/B] 51/51, [B]Bloodied:[/B] 25, [B]Surge Value:[/B] 12, [B]Surges left:[/B] 9/9 [B]Action Points:[/B] 1, [B]Second Wind:[/B] not used, [B]Milestones:[/B] :bmelee:Basic Attack +2 Githyanki Silver Longsword +13 vs AC 1d8+6 damage -- Crit = 8+2d8+6 dmg :branged: Ranged Basic Attack Javelin +10 vs AC 1d6+4 damage Range 10/20 -- Hvy Thrown [B][U]Powers-[/U][/B] [color=Green]Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics, [/color] [color=red]Warlord's Favor[/color], [color=red]Inspiring Word x2[/color], [color=red]Telekinetic Leap[/color], [color=red]Steel Monsoon[/color], [color=red]Aid the Injured[/color] [color=gray]Lead the Attack[/color], [color=gray]Stand the Fallen[/color], [color=gray]Stand Tough[/color] [color=gold]Githyanki Silver Longsword- Foe Banishing(Daily)[/color], [color=gold]Exalted Armor(Daily)[/color], [color=gold]Cloak of Resistance(Daily)[/color], [color=gold]Shield of Bashing(Daily)[/color], [color=gold]Luckbender Gloves(Encounter)[/color], [color=gold]Githyanki Silver Longsword- psychic damage(At-Will) [/color] [U][B]Combat notes:[/B][/U][SIZE="1"]-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/SIZE][/sblock][/sblock]
- Dark Marks-first XP +1,015 --Reached 2nd level - total XP 1, 015--
- Dark Marks-Final XP +937
- Daunton Fire! - Final XP +648 --Reached 3rd level - total XP 2,600--
- Spent 10 DM credits (out of 18 from Captain's Caper) to get +1,250 XP --Reached 4th level - total XP 3,850--
- 6 Eagle Down first XP +907
- 6 Eagle Down 2nd XP +1,087 --Reached 5th level - total XP 5,844
- 6 Eagle Down, final XP +1,475
- Spent 2 DM credits (out of 8 left from Captain's Caper) to get +332 XP --Reached 6th level - total 7,651
Total XP: 7,651
1. No ability score changes
2. +1 to level modifier (1/2 of lvl 6 = +3 total)
3. Not paragon/epic level
4. HP's = +5 for level 6 = new total 51 hps = 25 bloodied = 12 surge value
5. Class features: Inspiring Word now heals surge+2d6
6. Level 6 feat: Saving Inspiration
7. Powers: Level 6 Utility= Stand Tough, Magic Item powers for Luckbender Gloves and 2 for Githyanki Silver Sword
Judge Comments Edit
Level 1 Edit
Approval 1 Edit
From Garyh - I approve Kama'zer Anma'giduu. Kama'zer needs one additional approval.
However, I have two notes -
1) The skills math section did not show the armor penalty to Endurance, although the correct total bonus is indicated. I have corrected this.
2) Not a mechanical illegality, but some advice - Kama'zer could wear hide armor instead of chain and have the same AC (6 from chain or 3 from hide + 3 from Int), and save some coin, weight, and speed.
Kama'zer is not yet approved.
Approval 2 Edit
From Halford - I approve Kama'zer Anma'giduu.
1) Under speed you still had a 5 with the penalty for chainmail included, I have corrected this.
Kama'zer is approved!
Level 2 Edit
Approval 1 Edit
Comments by JoeNotCharles
- updated the attack bonues in the summary to +7 (already correct in the math section)
Looks good - approved for level 2!
Approval 2 Edit
Approval from --Dunamin Everything looks in order, congrats on reaching level 2!
Level 4 Edit
Approval 1 Edit
Approval from --Ozymandias79
- Everything looks fine so I give my approval
Approval 2 Edit
Approval from Dunamin
- Summary. I've moved the code lines for your feats and skills to correspond with how they appear on the sheet, for ease of accessibiliy.
- Math > Defenses. Added "Light Shield".
- Summary > Powers > Wolf Pack Tactics. Corrected attack bonus from +7 to +8.
Level 5 Edit
Approval 1 Edit
Comments by --Ozymandias79
Approval 2 Edit
Approved from renau1g
Level 6 Edit
Approval 1 Edit
Approval by - renau1g
- Nice work
Approval 2 Edit
Approval by ScorpiusRisk
Approved as 6th level character with 7,651 xp by renau1g and ScorpiusRisk