Player's Handbook Edit
- Character Creation Guide
- Character Status
- Character Table (auto-generated)
- Character Careers
- Approved Characters (The old approved characters category is here, but is obsolete and should not be used.)
- Characters requesting approval (The old Requesting Approval category is here, but is obsolete and should not be used.)
- World Records
- Player Credits Tracking (retirement)
- Character Sheet Templates for those of you who want to look at the options for character sheet formatting.
Dungeon Master's Guide Edit
- Adventure Submission
- Adventure Index
- Adventure Summaries
- Useful DM-related forum threads
- DM Credits Tracking
The Transitive Isles Campaign Setting Edit
Guide on formatting and general pointers for making the wiki accessible.
- Arcadia - The fey realm.
- Chaos - The primordial realm from which all other realms were born.
- Elysium - The astral realm.
- Herebos - The Shadow realm and seat of Lauto and Peresefa where the dead go to be counted.
- Thartharus - The eternal prison where the Titans were bound after defeat at the hands of the gods.
- That Which is Far - A realm of horror and madness born out of Azathoth.
- Time Keeping in the Transitive Isles
- Backgrounds & Regional Benefits
- The Myth of Creation
- On Religion in the shifting Seas
- The Twelve Gods
- The Old Gods & Demi-Gods
- The Shifting Seas - An overview of some of the more common geographical features of the setting.
- Daunton: The Main Isle - The stable island that is the starting point for most adventures and the home of the setting.
- The Proximate Isles - The closest islands to Daunton, on a clear day within eyesight of the main isle.
- The Near Lands - islands and continents within a few weeks travel from Daunton.
- Allaria - The original motherland of Daunton, once the seat of a powerful empire but now mainly filled with ruins overrun with hobgoblins and many other nasties.
- The Far Lands - Lands too far to be reached by non-magical travel, perhaps even in other planes of existence.
- Under the Isles - The dark and unexplored world of caves and caverns that exists under the Shifting Seas.
Threats & Organisations Edit
- Akneth, the Spider Dragon
- Asmodeus, the Prince
- Azathoth, the Nightmare
- Brotherhood of the bright Eon
- The Institute for Arcane Cyphers
- Moloch, Khan of the Horde
- Perses, the Heir of Ouranos
- The Screamer, Daunton's underground newspaper
- The Whispering Ravens, a spy network and cult
- The Usurper
- NPC Index
Latest activity Edit
Can be found Here